September 17-18, 2018
She Speaks Studio is a new conference hosted by Proverbs 31 Ministries combining focused training on specific topics, with an emphasis on the development of a strategic plan for advancing your call to write, speak or lead.
This one-and-a-half-day conference is designed to be experiential, skill-based, in a more intimate setting, encouraging interaction with presenters, Proverbs 31 Ministries staff and your fellow attendees. In addition to intensive training in your chosen track, you’ll have opportunities to share your ideas with leaders and peers, receive feedback and develop an action plan for your next steps in ministry.
YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE SHE SPEAKS STUDIO IF:
- You desire a hands-on, more focused experience within a smaller group, and are ready to invest in your calling at a higher level by focusing on a specific skill set.
- You are a writer and want to be led through specific steps for how to develop and pitch your nonfiction book idea.
- You are a beginning speaker or have been speaking for a few years, and need to establish an identity and online presence that will either launch or take your speaking ministry to the next level.
- You are a communicator or ministry leader and need the practical skills, training and coaching to build a God-honoring platform.
- You want to leave with the confidence of knowing your next best steps to reach your writing, speaking or leading goal.
HOW SHE SPEAKS STUDIO WORKS
Participants of She Speaks Studio will enjoy several large groups sessions, with keynote messages by Lysa TerKeurst, Lisa Allen and more. Then, participants will split into their chosen track. Each track will stay together and move through skill-based training workshops, small group brainstorming times, time for content and strategy development, and opportunities to interact one-on-one with published authors, marketing experts and professional speakers.
To learn more, click here.